Trying to join!!

Potential members may use this forum to contact the club regarding joining/membership.
No Registration is required.
Glyn J

Trying to join!!

Post by Glyn J » 13 Jun 2017, 16:44

Good afternoon,

I would have liked to join you guys today however, everytime I try to submit my payment to the web site it times out. Now I've either joined the club 5 times or not at all. Would it be ok to turn up this evening anyway? Could I pay for my membership at the club? I understand as a senior, it will be £25.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Glyn

Adrian Ashford
Site Admin

Re: Trying to join!!

Post by Adrian Ashford » 08 Aug 2017, 03:37

Glyn,

Apologies for the delay in replying. Only just noticed this posting (I will try to modify the board settings so that I get notification of posts in this forum in the future).

You are very welcome to turn up to any club event on the day. You may ride up to 3 times as a guest with the club before joining.

If you join the club via the British Cycling website you should get an immediate email reply confirming this. If you don't get the email, the application has probably not gone through. If you want to check you may contact the club membership secretary, Carol Milne. Her details are on the main website under 'Club Information > Club Contacts.....'.

Please let me know if you need any more help. I hope the delayed reply has not put you off!

Best Regards,

Adrian (Forum Administrator)

Last bumped by Anonymous on 08 Aug 2017, 03:37.